Elder Kalin Russell Tibbitts
Auckland, New Zealand Mission
2013-2015
"The reason I am on a mission, and the reason I have chosen to serve a mission is because of the happiness and peace the gospel of Jesus Christ has brought me personally, and also my family. I owe all my happiness to Jesus Christ. That sounds pretty different, a belief largely rejected by modern society, but I have felt the peace and love that flow freely from Jesus Christ. This love and happiness that I feel inspires me to help others who are feeling similar pain and regret that I have felt. The way I escaped my pain is through the power of Jesus Christ, and others who are suffering need to know of the healing that can occur through the power of Jesus Christ." ---Elder Tibbitts
We know his plane made it to New Zealand today!!!
We tracked it on Air New Zealand's website :)
We tracked it on Air New Zealand's website :)
The yellow letters and little green dot
represent the Auckland Airport
represent the Auckland Airport
and the green letters are for his plane, ANZ7.
Elder Tibbitts called us from the San Francisco airport last night at about 10:30, right before he boarded his plane for New Zealand. He told us he was traveling with about 15 elders, 1 sister missionary and that he was having a blast! Yay! It made our day to hear from him.
He also told us that Elder Neil L. Anderson was in the same area of the airport as they were in, and was able to talk with the missionaries and shake their hands.
What a great way to start off a mission!! We are anxious to receive our first email from him!!
Haere mai!! Elder Tibbitts!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment