1. Elder Tibbitts is super busy and enjoying all his duties.
2. Elder Tibbitts has a full on accent!!! Here was his reply to that: "I don't think I have an accent! When I bore my testimony the other week some ward members were asking if I was from Australia. I'm sincerely not trying to put on an accent! " (His accent is awesome sauce!!)
3. Elder Tibbitts had baptisms galore for Christmas! It was his best Christmas!! How could it not be? :)
4. Elder Tibbitts wants us to find him a job, housing and all that asap. He is ready to bust a move to BYU when he gets home. ( "sniff", "sniff", I guess I can let him go....again. It's all goods. )
5. Elder Tibbitts says "all goods" a lot
6. Elder Tibbitts also says "keen" a lot too.
7. Elder Tibbitts bore powerful testimony to us about the gospel, and changing hearts and we all miss him. But, he is doing such great work in NZ. Yay!!!
8. Elder Tibbitts is growing up fantastically!! What a good boy :)
Christmas Dinner with President and Sister Balli!!
President Balli cutting the Christmas Turkey









No comments:
Post a Comment