Saturday, May 3, 2014

(Due to computer glitches, the blog is a bit behind....but here are all the updates!!!!)

April 13th
Hey! 
What a wonderful week! We had interviews with President Lekias, and I loved it. President and I had a really sweet interview.

In other news, I bought some new shoes because I gave my nice ones away, and it's too hot to wear the "boot" version. They're just some payless shoes version shoes that should last until I can wear the boots. They look good! I'll try to make them last. 

And General Conference was awesome! Elder Bednar's talk was really cool. I like the analogy. Also, are you doing what Elder Cook said? That sounds sweet. 

I'm loving it! I'm trying to figure out who the heck I am, and it's the greatest thing I've ever done! 


April 20th

Today is a national holiday in New Zealand, because yesterday was Easter here, and we are playing games with the ward and stuff. It should be a lot of fun. 
This week, one member of the ward who plays professional rugby bought me some BRAND NEW 2013 HYPERDUNKS! WOOP! So I'll be taking them for a test drive soon enough. 

I have failed at taking pictures. I've had to much to do! Last night we went to the monthly fireside President Lekias holds for all investigators in the Auckland area, and it was really cool. 

Elder Brown and I are pretty busy, but I'm loving everything! President Lekias is doing a good job of keeping the pressure on for the next two months before he leaves. It's going to be a sad day when he does, I've come to really look up to him and love him. 

Cool! 

April 27th

Hey, mother's day is in like 2 weeks. That's awesome. I'll call you on the actual mother's day at home, or Monday in New Zealand. I'll call like last time and check if I can get through, and then we can gab all the day away. For 40 minutes. haha. 

So, in April Elder Brown and I did not baptize anyone. Which is a bummer, 
Sorry, I didn't take very many pictures again. I'll take some more. But this one is right after I got kicked in the face playing rugby!




 This other picture is of a car we saw this morning, that is a one-passenger car. Well it is two seats, but right in a line. So the car is like one meter wide.  Funny story on the car, it's actually really fast. It outran us on the freeway. haha!!  

Here is a picture of the shoes I am wearing, and they are a dang payless shoes brand, and are worn out after three weeks.




LOVE YA! HEAR YOU IN TWO WEEKS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment