G'day family!
I know that I am useless at emailing, and during the week I'll try to remember more cool things that happen. I'd rather just tell the stories than type them out.
This is a true principle! I love you all and think about you often and pray for you also!
It's been an awesome
week. It was a pretty good week of just working and proselyting. Tuesday
we proselyted, and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday we went on trade
offs. One of the coolest and hardest parts about being a mission leader
is going on trade offs. Usually on trade offs the miracles happen.
This
morning we went golfing with Elder Smith's uncle, Elder Fugal, who is a
missionary assigned to work in Public Affairs for the Pacific Area
Office. He and his wife are serving here, and they'll finish their
missions later this year. They're such a fun couple. They usually invite
Elder Smith and I over for dinner on a Sunday evening.
President
and Sister Balli have their oldest son and his family visiting this
week. He is working in Egypt, and has 3 weeks holiday leave. President
and Sister Balli invited us over for Easter lunch with their family.
They're awesome. They're just good normal people.
This a picture of a Bishop of a ward I served in. And then this is the couple who was sealed.
This is the couple that was sealed a couple of weeks ago. The temple
asked that we take the picture quickly, and so kind of out of confusion I
was told to sit on the steps. It was awesome!!
I know that I am useless at emailing, and during the week I'll try to remember more cool things that happen. I'd rather just tell the stories than type them out.
Things
are going so great in the mission. It really is the greatest of greatest
experiences. There is a great quote on page 6 of PMG that says,“Preach
the first principles of the Gospel—preach them over again: you will find
that day after day new ideas and additional light concerning them will
be revealed to you. You can enlarge upon them so as to comprehend them
clearly. You will then be able to make them more plainly understood by
those [you] teach.” (Hyrum Smith)
This is a true principle! I love you all and think about you often and pray for you also!
Love ya, Elder Tibbitts
No comments:
Post a Comment