Another awesome week in the books! It's like the craziest thing ever to think that this is the last week of proselyting :/! I sometimes wonder if it has really been two years since we left home.
Elder Fermanis is doing well. I love him.
I'm trying to think about things to tell you, but I really just want to hear how all of your are doing?? How's that for selfish, give nothing and expect a whole bunch in return?? haha. I look forward to seeing you all soon!
A cool mission miracle this week, we talked with a less active family last week, and had a family home evening on Monday with them, and they came to church on Sunday. How simple is that? They were really just waiting for an invitation to come back. I think that some people we are visiting with are just waiting for the invitation to come back to the gospel, and they'll come back. It's key that we invite!
By the way, did you receive any training from the stake president or bishop about the training the Brethren gave the Seventy over General Conference weekend? It is focused on Sabbath day observance. I guess in the past, the Seventy would come back from General Conference weekend to their respective assignments with a lot of training topics from the Brethren to train the saints on here. For the first time, they Twelve taught on only two topics, Sabbath day observance and self reliance. The Twelve trained the Seventy, and the Seventy trained the Stake Presidents, and the Stake Presidents trained all the ward councils in the stakes. The Stake President in Henderson invited the missionaries to attend, and it was AWESOME. I learned A BUNCH. A bunch about Sabbath day observance, but also a bunch about how to be a teacher and leader. A SERVANT leader. :) It was so awesome.
Also, this past transfer Elder Fermanis and I have lived in the same flat at Elder Palmer and Elder Perron (the nephew of Elder and Sister Perron. So we're cuzzys haha) and it has been so much fun. I love these Elders heaps. We have had so much fun together over they past transfer. And a fun, hard working week to come!
Anyways, love you heaps. I'll send some pictures of our P-day last week at Piha. We played touch and stuff. It was a blast.
MUCH LOVE
Elder Tibbitts
Elder Tyler Perron (standing next to Elder Tibbitts)
is a relative!!!
His father, and Elder Tibbitts' Aunt Jennifer are siblings!!
Elder and Sister Perron serving in Auckland New Zealand (Jennifer's Parents)
Zone Conference--Mt. Roskill, Henderson, Harbour


No comments:
Post a Comment