Monday, October 7, 2013

Elder Tibbitts is doing a little better.  He is still not feeling great and in a bit of pain...but we are hopeful that the healing process is at work.  His next Dr appt will be this week and we will update the info from the Dr. when we receive it.  Thanks again for all your prayers and love...it has made all the difference.  :)  

He has, however, gained 25 pounds!  woot! woot!  He's pretty stoked about that.   He sent a few pictures to us this week.  
Love pictures!!!



 A little baby hedgehog that I have requested to be sent home  :)





 Elder Tibbitts loved this mat!  So he sent us a picture of it :)




 The sweet family Elder Tibbitts and Elder Cray 
baptized a week ago


....notice the "Lavalava" Elder Tibbitts is wearing???  
It's his sweet new skirt  :)  



"I have learned for myself that Dad's pose is an awesome pose. 
During dinner most days I kick back like this."
It is true....Elder Tibbitts' Dad can often be seen in this pose right around 2:00 pm in his office.


"Kia Kaha, Elder Tibbitts"
(stay strong)




No comments:

Post a Comment