"The doc did an ultrasound on Wednesday, and the results were a big fat nothing! Still no knowledge of what's happening. I'm on an antibiotic again, and so far no progress. The lump is actually getting bigger! haha! But what the doc said last week was that he might just go into my cheek from the outside and cut whatever the heck it is out of me."
We are still waiting for a few tests. We should know the results in a couple days. Thanks again for all your prayers. They are sustaining Elder Tibbitts and helping him to run and not be weary.....and to gain weight....he is up 30 pounds since he left. :)
"Well, I got the crap burned out of me this week. hahaha. New Zealand is right underneath an ozone layer!"
"We had interviews with President Lekias this week. Wanna know what advice he gave me? "Lighten up Elder Tibbitts" Sound familiar? I love President Lekias, the man is sharp. " (looks like he is taking his advice)
To sum up the week:
This week I have witnessed with my own two eyes a man from Iraq mouth feeding his pet parrot. Go hard.
I've fixed three flat tires!
I've talked with Elder Cray about getting the courage up to actually email a girl that I'm not related to.
I've been able to see people benefit from the Savior's love.
I've missed home.
I've made the decision to never leave new zealand! (as you can see, things fluctuate. haha)
I've learned some more Maori. and Tongan. Sai Pai, malo!
I've been living on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because I didn't budget my money very well. haha!
I've been able to see the Lord use inspiration to show us who He needs us to visit.
I've sat across from President Lekias and silently thanked the Lord for letting me serve in New Zealand.
I've been keeping a video diary! whoo!
I've spent too much money! whoo!
I've loved the heck out of my companion.
I've played touch rugby in the mornings for exercise.
I've laughed until my stomach hurt.
I've felt that I have "wandered from a more exalted sphere".
I've taught Elder's Quorum this week.
I've gone to a hangi! (maori feast)
I've prayed my guts out.
I've struggled.
I've succeeded.
I've stood all amazed.
I've napped during lunch.
I've cruised over conference talks.
I've pondered.
I've walked a lot.
I've biked a lot.
I've eaten a lot.
I've made friends.
I've had my clothes stolen off the clothesline outside our apartment. (seriously)
I've been sunburned.
I've tanned.
I've tanned.
I've read old family letters.
I've received revelation.
I've lived on "daily bread".
I've made mistakes.
I've repented.
I've set goals.
I've reached goals.
I've been a missionary.

No comments:
Post a Comment