Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hey!! The big story this week is, I GOT TRANSFERRED! The day before transfers, President Lekias called and said I'll be serving in South Auckland, in the Tamaki zone with Elder Brown (from American Samoa). Holy Smokes!! What a stinking awesome change! I love it here. Elder Brown is the man!! The man!!

In South Auckland, it is like living in Tonga or Samoa, but everyone speaks English. So, the culture is laid back, relaxed, chilled out, all that. And with that, I'm the only white person I've seen in four days. I'm not lying. I'm the only white Elder in the Zone. And there are no white people in Tamaki. Dead serious.  I LOVE IT HERE. I HOPE I NEVER LEAVE SOUTH AUCKLAND. This place is like therapy for me, I'm just trying to figure out what the heck the Lord wants me to do and learn. My camera is not with me, and I think it is still broken. But I love you! One thing I always forgot to tell you was that on Mondays Elder Lawrie (who is home now), WE WOULD KILL PEOPLE IN BASKETBALL. Every Monday we used to take on the YSA in the stake and just work them. It was so much fun. Elder Brown is a pretty good baller too, and we plan on thrashing the nations today. I got the glasses and candy corn and cupcakes! You're the best ever!! The glasses are sweet!

HEY I LOVE YOU!  I get to call you in like 3 months.  That will go quick as lightning.  Anyways, Elder Brown and I are going to ball it up for a few hours.  I love you and I'm loving serving the Lord.  Several times each day I think to myself of the many blessings I am receiving from serving a mission that I would be unable to find anywhere else.  IT IS SO HARD TO SERVE A MISSION.  It is the greatest thing in the world.

I love you.  Read your scriptures, go to the temple and pray!









No comments:

Post a Comment