Wednesday, March 12, 2014


Yo!

So, right now there are 12 people in the area planning for baptism this month. We're busy. haha. We had one baptism yesterday, and throughout March there should be 11 more. This girl is a really nice Samoan lady. She's 25-ish and has two kids. She's really changed.





I've been watching these ultimate frisbee clips! The boys (Jake and Hyrum) are slaying it!! We played flag rugby last week (and we played with some boys who play on the Auckland Blues, a professional traveling team). It was fun! I think in order to be good at rugby, you've got to be able to hit hard. Yeah, pretty sure.

This shot is of a plane.  (in case anyone was wondering....ha!)   
Every single day they fly right over our heads every 10 minutes. They are LOW  and loud. Sometimes to the point where you can't hear anyone talk! It's awesome. 



Look how good my handwriting is! Yeah!




Well, I just looked over the emails I sent you, and I didn't really send very much. I've mostly been just stressing out this week. But next week will be better! 

I love ya, talk to you next week! Keep shredding it!!  

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment