Sunday, December 7, 2014

November 30th

Hey everyone, how's it going? 

Elder Park and I had an awesome week! Aman is doing very well, and she has had her baptismal date pushed back to the 13th of December so she can have more time to understand lesson four and five (according to the new protocol given in July that missionaries will teach lesson five before baptism). She's doing super well, and each time we meet the more I feel like she understands the message! 

By the way, have you heard about the "He is the Gift" initiative? I guess it's going pretty big around the world, and the church has been planning this thing for a while. We have special pass along cards to give out to promote it. I think if you go to christmas.mormon.org, if you haven't already, you'll see more about it. 

We're going to be kind of busy today,and I know it is pretty lame of me to write two paragraphs and quit, but I'm free to chat with anyone who wants to! 

And I took no pictures, equally lame.. I'll see if I can take any from Elder Park

Hey Dad and Mom, 
This scripture made a big difference in me this week. It made a huge difference! I'm not going to say why specifically, but I know that the Holy Ghost can help you know how it can help you! 

23. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgement, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. 
24. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel; who make yourselves appear unto men that ye would not commit the least sin, and yet ye yourselves, transgress the whole law. (JST) 

Also, President called yesterday and asked me to be an assistant! I'll begin tonight! haha! I'll definitely let you know how it goes. :) 

Love ya heaps! 



Elder Tibbitts!


No comments:

Post a Comment