Sorry it is so late, but we've been helping out with interviews today! How are you?? I've been doing well, and I love this work! President and Sister Balli are so great, and they are teaching us a lot. I love them both so much.
This week has gone pretty quick, we've had MLC and interviews. We've been able to visit several people in our area this week, and we've got some great families. We aren't doing as much proselyting, but the time we get in always goes well.
It is so fun to read your emails! Thank you for all you are doing, and it is AWESOME to see that Anna is starting her mission papers! Atta girl! Are you sure you don't want to go to AT LEAST a semester or two of school before you leave? Even if it is like Southern Virginia University! Look into it, I bet you could get a lot of scholarship money, and you'd have the experience of living away from home.. just saying!! I would have done it!
Elder Smith is a powerful example, and a great friend. I'm learning a lot from him. MLC went great, we've been having some good ones as of late. Just in case I haven't mentioned, MLC is where are the zone leaders and sister training leaders come together for a day-long meeting and training. It's a great experience!
Love you much!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment