Friday, February 13, 2015

January 11th 2015




So... It's been awesome so far!! I love Elder Smith! He really is a great companion. I've learned about a hundred things from him this past week. We've been pretty busy getting things ready for transfers and stuff, but it has been so much fun. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing, so Elder Smith and I are just taking it as it comes. haha! We do love going on trade offs and being with the other missionaries though! It's actually been pretty fun just going around Auckland with the other zone leaders and spending time teaching and preaching! This work is true! 

I really enjoyed hearing from President Porter, I have always been curious to hear what he is doing with his mission! It sounds like he is doing great things, those lucky missionaries are serving in the 2nd best mission in the world! 

President Balli, Elder Smith, and myself got to go to FSY (New Zealand version of EFY) and train there for a little while. It was pretty fun! We got to see all the youth from the different areas we had served in, especially up north!

But I love you all and pray for you often! We had Elder Whidden speak in our sacrament meeting (he's a senior missionary who is called to serve as the mental health adviser for the pacific area. He's been out about a month) and he said an awesome line that goes something like this: Understanding the Atonement is at the heart of well-being. What a cool thought! 

Love ya much, 
Keep up the good work! 

Elder Tibbitts


No comments:

Post a Comment