Friday, February 13, 2015

January 18th 2015







Hi everyone! 
We've been having a great week so far! Here are some of the highlights! 

So, on Monday it was a good ol' normal day. We went to some lessons on Monday night and it was awesome. We're teaching a maori couple who are just awesome. Their names are Liam and Lelani, Lelani is less active and Liam is a great guy. They're both coming around soon! We have another lesson with them tonight at 5! 

On Tuesday we got to spend the day with the missionaries outgoing! Elder TASCON (my trainer from mexico city) finished his mission on Tuesday and we got to take him to the airport and drop him off and several others. We just made it by the skin of our teeth, literally like 20 minutes before the plane took off! haha. It was pretty tough sending those missionaries home, I love them all! They're the best of the best! 

Wednesday morning we picked up the new missionaries and go to spend the entire day with them, introducing them into the mission and helping them get acquainted with everything! As I'm with new missionaries I can't help but thinking to myself, "You just have no idea what you are going to experience as a missionary." They think they have a pretty good grasp on what it will be like to be a missionary, and they usually do, but you just can't know until they go. It really is the best experience ever. It really is. 

Thursdays was transfers, and I talked about mom in transfer meeting. I talked about how she came to new zealand 22 years ago and loved it, it actually turned out to be really really good. Thanks momma! 

Friday and Saturday were good ol' working days and I love those days. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. 

Sunday we had the Come and See fireside, which was so good. Polynesians can SING! They can sing with some SOUL POWER! I loved it. 

I'm having such a great time, and I love every minute.

Love you much! 
Elder Tibbitts



(....and here he is again...under his desk)

We turned out jackets inside out







No comments:

Post a Comment