Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 24th 2015

Hello everybody, it's been an awesome week! 

Monday Elder Smith and I got a new companion - Elder Obeng! He's from Omaha, Nebraska and such a good person. He came in as the new assistant. He'll do such a good job. 

Tuesday we got to send the outgoing missionaries home, which is always a tender time. There were a lot of really good missionaries that went home this last transfer. Elder Brunt from Sydney, Aus went home and I will really miss him. I sure love him. We usually get to help take missionaries to the airport on their last day and it's pretty special to send them through the gates. 

Wednesday is really fun too because we pick up the new missionaries from the MTC. We're with them for the entire day. There was a Sister from Pocotello, Idaho this time around, and she knew a Taylor Tibbitts (girl) that went to BYU-I. We don't have any Taylor Tibbitts going to BYU-I do we? Anyways, the new missionaries are really awesome. On Wednesday afternoon President got really sick and had to go to bed, so Elder Smith and Elder Obeng and I spent the evening with the new missionaries holding a testimony meeting and taking them back to the hotel.

Thursday was transfers and I sure miss Elder Smith. He's one of my best friends for sure. Elder Fermanis is an awesome missionary too though! Thursday Elder Fermanis was sick, so I spent the day with him in the flat. It has been such a different experience just being a normal missionary. I love it though! 

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we were just out working, BIKING!, and teaching. The area we are in doesn't have a whole lot of investigators, but we found three new investigators last week, and we're going to keep on working on it! One of my favorite things now is having an hour of personal and companionship study - every day. 

I sure love you all, and thanks for the emails you send! I do read them! The gospel is true! 




No comments:

Post a Comment