Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 31st 2015

Hey everyone! 
It's been an awesome week! On Saturday we went to a mission conference with Elder Cook. That was such a cool experience. It was fun being able to see all the other missionaries, and to see Elder Smith!! I miss Elder Smith so much, I sure love him. 

I also saw Jedd at mission conference, and he looks like he is doing really well. He's such a good example. While we were with each other he kept having other missionaries come up to him and say goodbye to him. He's probably the most popular missionary in the NZHM (but that doesn't really matter, and he knows that better than anybody else). 

I thought that time only when fast in the mission office, but it turns out that time goes fast all the time! This week has clicked by!! Today is a public holiday in NZ and we got permission from President to wake up at 5, do personal study at 6, companionship study at 7, and then go play basketball with our ward at 8. It was really fun. 

Thank you all, I love ya heaps, and will see ya soon! hahaha! 

:) 

Elder Tibbitts



Elder Tibbitts is in the middle, toward the back with the grey suit.....although, we aren't really sure how he got this picture.  hmmmmm......


No comments:

Post a Comment